BioMask BF-200. Mimics Mucosal Cells Then Minerals Kill the H1N1 Virus
The influenza virus is a determined and relentless foe. Infecting about 1 billion people worldwide annually and killing hundreds of thousands. If influenza evolves into a pandemic strain, as it did three times last century, it could kill tens of millions.
Stripped to its genetic skeleton the virus that has wrought havoc on populations and caused untold misery is one of the simplest organisms on the planet. It consists of merely eight genes. Humans, on the other hand, have some 20,000 genes.
According to experts, in the first eight weeks of a flu pandemic, an effective mask could reduce the number of cases from one million to just 6. 
The BioMaskTM BF-200 Is A Revolutionary Anti-Infective Barrier For The Prevention Of Respiratory Infections
- The BioMaskTM BF-200 is unique in that it mimics the host-pathogen interactions
- The BioMaskTM BF-200 has passed all regulatory safety tests and is CE certified
- It is non cytotoxic, non irritant, non-sensitising and presents no inhalation risk
- The BioMaskTM BF-200 is superior to all existing surgical masks and respirators, including the normally recommended N95 face mask.
- It can be worn for 8 hours continuously or can be worn for periods of time up to 12 hours or until contaminated with body fluids.
- It combines mechanical filtration and biochemical ‘pathogen trapping’ with anti microbial agents including Copper and Zinc Ions which deliver the final death blow.
- BioMaskTM BF-200 inactivates most micro-organisms including Influenza A
- The BioMaskTM BF-200 is very tolerant to saliva and remains effective even if damp
- Designed for optimal fit, comfort and breathability
- Latest news release
This revolutionary and patented technology traps and kills dangerous bacteria and viruses on contact AND allows you to breathe normally. It Kills germs that cause influenza including Influenza A, Swine Flu, Bird Flu, common colds, measels, MRSA, pneumonia and SARS.
It does this by mimicking the sites on human cells to which they normally attach, then, destroys them by disrupting their surfaces (viruses) or cell walls (bacteria).
What is a Virus?
A virus (from the Latin virus meaning toxin or poison) is a sub-microscopic infectious agent that is unable to grow or reproduce outside a host cell. Viruses reproduce first either by injecting their genetic material into the host cell or by fully entering the cell and shedding their protein coat. The genetic material may then be incorporated into the cell’s own genome or remain in the cytoplasm. Eventually the viral genes instruct the cell to produce new viruses, which often cause the cell to die upon their exit.
The movie below shows how a traditional mask will attempt to limit infection through entrapment only. The Biotech mask entraps the virus by using the same naturally occurring chemicals (sialic acids) found in the human respiratory tract and then the embedded minerals destroy it. This is the most effective mask available for the protection against airborne influenza virus including the H1N1 Swine Flu.
As part of the CE testing process, the BioMaskTM BF-200 was sprayed with live aerosolised Influenza A virus equivalent to 50 times the amount contained in a normal sneeze. (The H1N1 swine flu is a strain of the Influenza A virus.) More than 99.9% of the viruses were killed after less than one minute. Similar tests were conducted on other key pathogens, with similar results (see below).
When the BioMaskTM BF-200 was tested in terms of all the major routes of exposure, oral and dermal, it showed no harmful effects on humans. The BioMaskTM BF-200 has been tested for dermal biocompatibility following internationally recognised standards set out in ISO10933: Biological Evaluation of Medical Devices. Tests were conducted to evaluate cytotoxicity to cells, skin irritation on contact, and skin sensitisation after repeated contact. No cytotoxicity, irritation or incidence of sensitisation was observed.
|Inactivation of Pathogens (%)||In Time|
|Influenza A Virus1||>99.9% @ 1 min|
|Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1||>99.9% @ 1 min|
|Rhinovirus Type 16 (common Cold)||96% @ 1 min|
|Human Coronavirus 229E (SARS)||>99.9% @ 1 min|
|Measles||>99.999% @ 1 min|
|Streptococcus pneumonia||79.8% @ 30 min|
|Haemophilus Influenzae||76.9% @ 30 min|
|MRSA||>99.9% @ 30 min|
|Mycobacterium terrae2 (TB)||82.4% @ 30 min|
|Aspergillus Niger||92% @ 60 min|
|Candida Albicans||79% @ 180min|
Testing according to standard AATCC Test Method 100
1 Tested using H3N2, a proxy for all Influenza A viruses
2 Proxy for Mycobacterium tuberculosis
5 Responses to “BioMask BF-200. Mimics Mucosal Cells Then Minerals Kill the H1N1 Virus”
Leave a Reply
- Reading Time: 2 minutes #Vaccines are a highly...
- Reading Time: 8 minutes Published June 2 2021 ...
- Reading Time: 6 minutes An article in the Brit...
- Reading Time: 5 minutes Published 23rd April 2...
- Reading Time: 6 minutes Published 17th Februar...
Updates on your email
Don't miss out on our email updates