Immune Resilience with Michael Ash
About this Presentation
Immunonutrition is the science that looks at the potential to modulate the activity of the immune system by interventions with specific nutrients. With the global interest in improving the bodies capability to resist and recover from infection in relation to Sars-Cov-2, this up to date presentation covers the main nutrients that show material impact on viral defence and recovery. Listen to Michael Ash explore the latest research and his core recommendations for immune resilience and viral resistance and recovery. This is an on-demand webinar so access will be granted as soon as your order has been approved.
- The primary arms of the immune system and their role in protecting you
- About the role specific, cheap and safe nutrients have in enhancing your resilience
- About ‘long covid’ and the consequence of adverse immune status
- How to de-age your immune system
- About the data suggests that supplementation has a significant immune anti-aging benefit
- How in Switzerland a public health document recommends supplements for immune health
- How to feel more in control of your risks related to Sars-Cov-2
- How vaccines can be enhanced with nutrients
About the Presenter
Michael Ash BSc (Hons) RNT DO has had a long and successful career, including building one of the largest integrative medicine clinics in the southwest of England. For over 20 years he has specialised in the mucosal immune system, in particular, that related to the gastrointestinal tract. He has developed and refined a number of effective non-pharmacological clinical strategies for functional and pathological disruptions of these ‘wet tissues’. He is a well-published scientific author and lead educator of Clinical Education.
0.5 hours CPD from BANT, NNA, ANP
Order Now – Webinar will be sent as soon as possible.