AFMCP Graduate Finder
All attendees of the Institute for Functional Medicine’s core training programme undertake a 5 day training programme.
AFMCP teaches healthcare practitioners to more effectively integrate science, research, and clinical insights to treat and prevent disease and maintain health. Established and emerging diagnostics, therapeutics, and prevention strategies are extensively covered. AFMCP integrates these approaches through the Functional Medicine Matrix Model (an innovative and practical assessment tool) and the emphasis on a therapeutic partnership between patient and practitioner.
AFMCP is a well-orchestrated, comprehensive, patient-centred education program that helps deepen clinical understanding and practical application of the Functional Medicine Matrix Model.
- Gastrointestinal dysfunction and its links to chronic disease
- Nutritionally focused assessment and treatment
- Food sensitivities, allergies, and intolerances
- Inflammation and immune dysregulation
- Toxins, toxicity, and impaired biotransformation
- Insulin resistance and cardiometabolic syndrome
- Hormonal imbalance including adrenal, thyroid, and sex hormones
- Oxidative stress, mitochondrial dysfunction, and fatigue