A summary of key points.
In this mini update, learn more about possible contributors to IBS, and how simple diet or supplemental interventions may improve it. There’s a lot more than just probiotics to try!
- The importance of the pancreas and digestive enzyme secretion,
- Support for improving constipation,
- And how mealtime habits can be a simple solution!
- Published in News
Perilla Targets Inflammation: Joins Traditional Gut Nutrients as Potent Anti-spasmodic and Anti-inflammatory
The remedies for gastrointestinal complaints are legion and stretch back far in human history. Ancient Chinese physicians prescribed anise for flatulence, while Dioscorides, chief physician for the Roman army, recommended garlic for parasites. Many are effective and stand the test of time, but contemporary scientific research on novel extracts offers up surprising new finds. The Asian plant, Perilla (Perilla frutescens) for example, offers valuable assistance in the management of functional gut problems.
- Published in Reviews
A study published in the BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine Journal identifies a number of benefits and improved function, achieved in people with IBS ( a functional loss of tolerance in the GI Tract) when consuming a 300mg daily dose of Perilla Extract.
- Published in Abstracts
- Reading Time: 2 minutes #Glycyrrhizin, the swe...
- Reading Time: 2 minutes According to a study, ...
- Reading Time: 2 minutes Thank you for j...
- Reading Time: 2 minutes #Frankincense is a tra...
- Reading Time: 15 minutes In Addition to Keepin...
Updates on your email
Don't miss out on our email updates