Keeping your blood sugar in check by Dr Carrie Decker ND.
In this article, learn more about diabetes, and natural ways to support blood sugar balance. Key Points:
- Relationship of diabetes with food economics
- Diabetes statistics and complications
- Metabolic syndrome as a risk factor for diabetes
- Holistic interventions for blood sugar management including dietary choices, exercise, and evidence based supplementation
- Published in Reviews
- Published in the European Heart Journal, a pion...
- The negative effects of polluted air on our phy...
- #BPA (#bisphenol A) is a chemical added to many...
- Welcome to the Prescribing Lifestyle Medicine R...
- A new study published in Cell Metabolism, by th...
A(H1N1) allergies allergy antibiotics antioxidants autism autoimmune bacteria bias brain CAM cancer cardiovascular coeliac cytokines depression detoxification diet dysbiosis EFAs evidence fatty acids gluten gut gut health IBD IBS immune immunity inflammation microbiome mucosal nutrition obesity pregnancy prevention probiotics regulatory T cells research swine flu treatment virus Vitamin A vitamin D vitamins
Updates on your email
Don't miss out on our email updates