We are pleased to announce the publication of Advances in Nutrition, an international review journal launched by the American Society for Nutrition on November 16, 2010. Everyone is invited to take advantage of its high-profile, state-of-the-science reviews in the nutritional sciences. To enlist readers and successfully launch Advances in Nutrition, the Executive Board of The American Society for Nutrition (ASN) has decided to offer the publication without the need for subscription until 2012.
View the Journal Here: www.advances.nutrition.org
Given the growing popularity of online journals and the need to keep costs low, the journal will be an electronic publication only with the option of purchasing individual print issues.The inaugural issue of Advances in Nutrition explores some of the most important developments, trends, and practices in nutrition. I encourage you to peruse the complete issue, including such insightful reviews as:
- Functional Amino Acids in Growth, Reproduction, and Health
- (n–3) Fatty Acids: Clinical Trials in People with Type 2 Diabetes
- Epigenetics: A New Bridge between Nutrition and Health
- Control of Systemic Iron Homeostasis by the Hemojuvelin-Hepcidin Axis
- Pulse Consumption, Satiety, and Weight Management