£12 if you attend Clinical Trinity 3
£24 to attend just this workshop
This seminar naturally flows from the morning’s Clinical Trinity but can be attended as an entirely separate presentation.
Antony Haynes & Michael Ash will discuss the ingredients, actions, features and potential benefits of the most effective supplements based on their over 50 years of combined clinical experience. The focus of the products will have the therapeutic target of supporting patients with one or more of these: inflammation & pain, fatigue, poor tolerance of stress, compromised immune function.
Antony & Michael know that it can be challenging to know what supplement(s) to utilise and also appreciate the further challenge of preparing a multi supplement programme whilst keeping the number to a minimum. The rationale for choosing a product will be discussed along with identifying complementary products that work in combination.
There will be opportunity for questions and answers in this dynamic seminar designed to bring the role of supplements to life in supporting healthy outcomes for your patients and give you more confidence.
We intend for practitioners to leave this seminar equipped with the following:
- To be more confident in the use of clinically effective supplements.
- To be more confident in effective, synergistic combinations of supplements.
- To have more confidence when choosing and recommending supplements to patients / clients.
- To optimise your time in making the supplement recommendations, or knowing how to gain help in so doing.
- To be in a position to support healthier outcomes for patients / clients as a result of being more familiar with these effective clinical tools.
**please note: this session does not qualify for CPD accreditation**