The most revered medicinal berry in the entire subcontinent of India—Amla berry, or Emblica officinalis—is said to come from the first tree to appear on earth, manifested out of the tears of Brahma while he was meditating.
- Published in Reviews
8th October 2016
The role of the complex community of microbial dwellers inside our digestive tract remains a valuable, but still poorly understood resource in which changes to density and variety can have significant effects on human function and health. One of the roles of these organisms is in the generation of endogenous defence molecules including the master antioxidant, glutathione.Click for further information
30th March - 3rd April 2017
Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice is a well-orchestrated, comprehensive, patient centered educational programme that helps you deepen your clinical understanding and practical application of the Functional Medicine Matrix ModelClick for further information
- Antony Haynes explores the potential mechanisms...
- A paper published in the Journal of Paediatric ...
- Antony Haynes BA, RNT reviews an interesting de...
- Antony Haynes BA, RNT explores the nutritional ...
- Dr Carrie Decker ND, explores the possible risk...
Updates on your email
Don't miss out on our email updates