Nutri-Link held two comprehensive weight management seminars in London and Manchester on 1st and 2nd February 2011
Led by the very experienced Nutritional Therapist: Antony Haynes BA (Hons), DipION, mBANT.
You can now buy the seminar for only £30.00 and go through the presentation, at your own leisure, providing 2.5 CPD credits.
Just call +44(0)8450 760 402 to order and a link will be sent to you for the following:
- presentation slides used by Antony J Haynes
- supplement information
- audio recording of the presentation
- numerous other documents to help you in your practice
Why purchase this seminar?
Triage, the term comes from the French verb trier, meaning to separate, sort, sift or select. Usually associated with the management of emergencies where resources are limited and timed based decisions must be related to diminishing supplies.
We have chosen Triage as a title because Antony is presenting three principle strategies and most people aiming to lose weight want to do it quickly, effectively and with minimal resource usage.
These three separate strategies have been presented at individual seminars during 2009 & 2010 and we have decided to bring them all together at a single venue for ease of translation into clinical life.
Led by the very experienced Nutritional Therapist: Antony J Haynes BA (Hons), DipION, mBANT., – he will present clinically verified strategies to assist you with the interpretation and customising of the most suitable strategy to meet your weight loss patients’ needs.
What Will I Gain?
- Learn 3 different approaches to weight loss from which to choose for each patient who wants to shed body fat.
- Learn the Insulin Factor approach which focuses on the metabolic syndrome as its central focus.
- Learn the Control-It Programme that has proven successful in the USA and now the UK in the past year, which addresses dopamine addiction, food intolerance and blood sugar balance and adrenal support.
- Learn a Functional Medicine Approach for patients with metabolic imbalances related to the adrenals, thyroid, female hormones, insulin resistance and more.
- You will receive specific recommendations for insulin resistance, thyroid imbalances, adrenal fatigue, female hormone imbalances and neurotransmitter imbalances.
- You will also receive a Comprehensive Weight Loss Questionnaire for immediate use in your practice.
- You will receive a neurologist approved assessment form for Symptoms & Signs Associated with Neurotransmitter Imbalances.
- You will receive the material for the Control-It Programme.
- By the end of the evening, we intend to leave you confident that you will understand the strategies that work for the vast majority of patients you will meet
- We intend to enable you to know which strategy suits each patient
Benefits to Patients?
- Clarity of application
- Better outcomes
- Prevention of weight gain and most rapid resolution of weight control
- Improved quality of life
- Safe and effective drug-free treatment
What will be Provided?
- On the day – a full set of slides
- Access to resources after via web based log in – including audio
- Healthy refreshments
- Exciting, entertaining and clinically relevant presentation
Continuing Professional Development
|British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (applied for)||2.5|
Previous Attendees have said:
As ever, the seminar did what is said on the packet! This programme will be very useful to feed into my own existing programme and improve it. Thank you.
PR, Homeopath, Kinesiologist
My first Nutri-Link seminar. Really enjoyed it! Right level and the speaker was excellent.
I felt the seminar to be excellent, both in content, delivery and friendliness….so many other talks I have been too just never felt so comfortable…so thank you…..and the fresh fruit was much appreciated in the break…
ST, Nutritional Therapist