Our second National Seminar of 2010 on Tuesday 27th April was held at the Institute of Physics at 76 Portland Place London, W1B 1NT.
Led by the very experienced Nutritional Therapist: Antony Haynes BA (Hons), DipION, mBANT, NTCC.
You can now buy the seminar for only £30.00 and go through the presentation, at your own leisure, providing 2.5 CPD credits.
Just call +44(0)8450 760 402 to order and a link will be sent to you for the following:
- Presentation slides used during presentation
- Audio recording of the presenation
- Seminar handouts
- Female hormone case histories (slides + PDF)
- Relevant product information
Female patients will often present with a mix of hormonal irregularities, for which specially selected nutrients and foods may act in a beneficial way. Knowing when to supplement or not, which food group to include or avoid can be a minefield. Antony, with over 18 years of busy clinical experience, will guide you through the mechanisms, investigations and interventions for the most common female hormone health disturbances.
What Will I Gain?
- You will discover how Nutritional Therapy can positively influence a range of female hormone related conditions and symptoms.
- Learn how to successfully address PMS, Fibrocystic Breast Conditions, Irregular Cycles, Oestrogen Dominance, Excess Weight and PCOS from a Functional Medicine perspective.
- The information is scientifically validated and referenced where possible, about female hormone health, particularly PMS, PCOS, breast conditions, cysts & fibroids.
- Introduction to and available-for-use Menstrual Symptom questionnaire.
- Case Histories will exemplify the process of assessment and efficacy of nutritional intervention.
- Clinical pearls about how to better support your female patients.
- Learn about effective remedies that can significantly influence the success of your practice.
- Be inspired by one of the country’s most experienced Nutritional Therapists.
- Increase your referrals through improved success with female patients.
- Update on iodine/iodide & its benefits in female hormone balance.
Benefits to Patients
- Clarity of application
- Better outcomes
- Relief from adverse hormone related problems
- Improved quality of life
- Safe and effective treatment
What will be Provided
- On the day – a full set of slides
- Access to resources after via web based log in – including audio
- Healthy refreshments
- Exciting, entertaining and clinically relevant presentation
CPD Applied For
|British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy||2.5|
Previous Attendees have said:
Firstly I would like to thank you for your lecture. I left class on a “high” feeling motivated and invigorated by your incredible knowledge, energy and passion for nutrition.
Thank you for the lecture. You gave us a real spark and helped many with the clinic techniques.
The new info will certainly bring my practice to another level.
I felt the seminar to be excellent, both in content, delivery and friendliness….so many other talks i have been too just never felt so comfortable…so thank you…..and the fresh fruit was much appreciated in the break…
Great interaction with attendees, wonderful overall fluidity, accessible to all different standards, all peppered with a great sense of humour! Thank you.