Nutri-Link held two national seminars in London and Manchester on 22nd and 23rd November 2011
Led by the experienced Nutritional Therapist: Antony Haynes BA (Hons), DipION, mBANT
Fatigue is one of the most commonly presenting complaints, affecting millions of people; it is pandemic. There is no formal diagnosis, simply a subjective opinion about the way you feel. It reduces quality of life, affects productivity, creativity, well-being and happiness and is prevalent in modern society.
This seminar teaches you the clinical skills needed to improve the energy of your patients, and help them to overcome fatigue.
Antony presented a model for assessing the most appropriate nutritional intervention for the patient in front of you. This encompassed adrenal fatigue, hypothyroidism, chronic fatigue syndrome / fibromyalgia, and anaemias.
In addition, the benefits of specific key nutrients were highlighted, together with the science behind them. He introduced a unique natural plant extract that enhances cell membrane health to restore vibrancy, and is already clinically proven to improve energy, and these results have been published in peer reviewed journals.
One of the most important attributes in life is to have abundant energy.
- Presentation slides used by Antony J Haynes
- Supplement information
- Audio recording of the presentation
- Suggested Protocols
- Numerous other resourses to help you in your practice
You can now buy the seminar for only £30 and go through the presentation, at your own leisure, providing * CPD credits.
Just call +44(0)8450 760 402 to order and a link will be sent to you for the following:
You will learn these things:
- The principle causes of fatigue, and how to identify them.
- What reliable fatigue scales or evaluations can be used in clinical practice.
- Which laboratory tests are most useful to reflect energy deficit and how to interpret them.
- What key foods and food supplements make a difference to energy production and storage, and when to use them, for a variety of different fatigue conditions
Continuing Professional Development
|British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy||Apllied For|
|Naturopathic Nutrition Association||3|