Is the Cure for Brain Disorders Outside the Brain?
Dr Mark Hyman presents an editorial exploring the functional medicine approach to mood disorders and presents an interesting case history. Full paper
- Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids in Prevention of Mood and Anxiety Disorders.
- The Potential Role of Probiotics in the Management of Childhood Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Gluten May be Causing Your Brain Problems!
- A Possible Link Between Early Probiotic Intervention And The Risk Of Neuropsychiatric Disorders Later In Childhood: A Randomized Trial.
8th October 2016
The role of the complex community of microbial dwellers inside our digestive tract remains a valuable, but still poorly understood resource in which changes to density and variety can have significant effects on human function and health. One of the roles of these organisms is in the generation of endogenous defence molecules including the master antioxidant, glutathione.Click for further information
30th March - 3rd April 2017
Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice is a well-orchestrated, comprehensive, patient centered educational programme that helps you deepen your clinical understanding and practical application of the Functional Medicine Matrix ModelClick for further information
- Antony Haynes explores the potential mechanisms...
- A paper published in the Journal of Paediatric ...
- Antony Haynes BA, RNT reviews an interesting de...
- Antony Haynes BA, RNT explores the nutritional ...
- Dr Carrie Decker ND, explores the possible risk...
Updates on your email
Don't miss out on our email updates