Is the Cure for Brain Disorders Outside the Brain?
Dr Mark Hyman presents an editorial exploring the functional medicine approach to mood disorders and presents an interesting case history. Full paper
- Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids in Prevention of Mood and Anxiety Disorders.
- The Potential Role of Probiotics in the Management of Childhood Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Gluten May be Causing Your Brain Problems!
- A Possible Link Between Early Probiotic Intervention And The Risk Of Neuropsychiatric Disorders Later In Childhood: A Randomized Trial.
30th March - 3rd April 2017
Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice is a well-orchestrated, comprehensive, patient centered educational programme that helps you deepen your clinical understanding and practical application of the Functional Medicine Matrix ModelClick for further information
- Once you have your food selection sorted, exerc...
Dietary Fibre and Bacterial SCFA Enhance Oral Tolerance and Protect against Food Allergy through Diverse Cellular PathwaysIn June 2016 Cell Reports a well-respected scie...
- The American Addictions Centre have created a w...
- Antony Haynes BA(Hons) RNT undertakes a review ...
- Humic Acid This is a review of the anti-viral p...
Updates on your email
Don't miss out on our email updates