Fatigue, Immunity and Inflammation:– Their Resolution Using Natural Medicine.
- Innate Immunity and Inflammation in Ageing: a Key for Understanding Age-Related Diseases
- Anxiety & Fatigue Respond to Natural Agent Better Than to Benzodiazepines
- Could a ‘Bacterial Thali’ Resolve Inflammation? – A Novel Strategy
- Chronic Fatigue – XMRV?
- Glycophospholipids and their Effect on Fatigue
2 Responses to “Fatigue, Immunity and Inflammation:– Their Resolution Using Natural Medicine.”
Leave a Reply
Sunday 13th March 2016
In Functional Nutrition we often utilise the 5 R programme to support digestive health, restore and repair the gut barrier and tackle ongoing digestive imbalances. This practical cookery day will provide you with the resources you need to put this into action – discover the top foods to include and those to avoid, the importance of fermented foods and how to incorporate them in the diet. You will see a range of delicious recipes demonstrated to support gut healing and for lowering inflammation in the digestive tract and we will discuss different dietary approaches that may be beneficial for resolving ongoing gut symptomsClick for further information
- If ever there were a perfect name for a malady,...
Clinical Pearl – Solved: The False TOA/POA Controversy Surrounding Cat’s Claw by Stephen Harrod BuhnerAs a master herbalist, he considers herbs excep...
Dietary guidance normalises large intestinal endocrine cell densities in patients with irritable bowel syndromeA research paper in the European Journal Of Cli...
Setting the Record Straight: Pre-Eminent Scientist Garth Nicolson Addresses Misinformation Disseminated by Patricia Kane, PhD Regarding NTFactor® Lipid Replacement TherapyDear Integrative Medicine Practitioners and Cli...
- Would you pay £300 for a simple bottle of ferme...
Updates on your email
Don't miss out on our email updates