ANH Feature: EFSA Defends Controversial Sweetener Aspartame (Again)
EFSA says no cancer risk and maintains approval of aspartame
Aspartame, also identified as E951 on label ingredient lists, is the technical name for the non-nutritive artificial sweetener sold under the brand names NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, Equal-Measure, Canderel and various other names. The highest authority on food safety in Europe, the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), has again declared the sweetener as safe, despite animal studies showing its carcinogenic potential and complaints of neurological, behavioural and gastro-intestinal side-effects by thousands of consumers around the world.
The Alliance for Natural Health bring a critical appraisal of this product to light. Read More
- Food Colours Linked to Adverse Behaviour, Lowered – EFSA Ruling
- New USA Feature Film of the Role Modern Food Manufacture has in Determining Our Health
- Proposed Dose Limits on Vitamin Supplements in Europe Found to be Scientifically Flawed
- Microbiota Modulate Behavioral and Physiological Abnormalities Associated with Neurodevelopmental Disorders
8th October 2016
The role of the complex community of microbial dwellers inside our digestive tract remains a valuable, but still poorly understood resource in which changes to density and variety can have significant effects on human function and health. One of the roles of these organisms is in the generation of endogenous defence molecules including the master antioxidant, glutathione.Click for further information
30th March - 3rd April 2017
Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice is a well-orchestrated, comprehensive, patient centered educational programme that helps you deepen your clinical understanding and practical application of the Functional Medicine Matrix ModelClick for further information
- Once you have your food selection sorted, exerc...
Dietary Fibre and Bacterial SCFA Enhance Oral Tolerance and Protect against Food Allergy through Diverse Cellular PathwaysIn June 2016 Cell Reports a well-respected scie...
- The American Addictions Centre have created a w...
- Antony Haynes BA(Hons) RNT undertakes a review ...
- Humic Acid This is a review of the anti-viral p...
Updates on your email
Don't miss out on our email updates