Currently available seminar materials
Only logged in users can browse our resources, please login now.
- (2015) Antony Haynes: Focus on Metabolism
- (2015) AFMCP – (On Site Attendees Only)
- (2015) Michael Ash & Antony Haynes: Clinical Trinity 3
- (2015) Deanna Minich: Phytonutrients, Colouful Compounds for Chronic Disease
- (2015) Gastrointestinal Functionality & Health Workshop
- (2014) Antony Haynes: The Guts Of The Matter: Weight Loss
- (2014) Antony Haynes & Christine Bailey: FODMAPS
- (2014) Functional Nutrition: Head to Toe – (On Site Attendees Only)
- (2014) Antony Haynes: Auto Immunity 3
- (2014) Michael Ash & Antony Haynes: Clinical Trinity 1
- (2014) Michael Ash & Antony Haynes: Clinical Trinity 2
- (2013) Antony Haynes: Auto Immunity 2
- (2013) Michael Ash & Antony Haynes: Clinical Trinity
- (2013) GI Health Workshop USA – (On Site Attendees Only)
- (2013) APM-UK GI – (On Site Attendees Only)
- (2013) Michael Ash & David Quig: GI Health & Functionality
- (2012) Antony Haynes: Auto Immunity 1
- (2012) Prof Garth Nicolson & Dr Rita Ellithorpe: Glycophospholipids
- (2012) Dr Tom O’Bryan: Auto Immunity and Gluten
- (2011) Antony Haynes: Abundant Energy
- (2011) Dr Tom O’Bryan: Gluten Sensitivity and Coeliac Disease
- (2011) Antony Haynes: Weight Loss Triage
- (2010) Antony Haynes: Anti Aging Hormonal Balance
- (2010) Antony Haynes: Anti Aging Cardiovascular Rejuvenation
- (2010) Dr James Wilson: Recovering from Adverse Stress and Fatigue
- (2010) Antony Haynes: Anti Aging Youthful Looks
- (2010) Antony Haynes: Sports Nutrition
- (2010) Antony Haynes: Female Hormone Balance
- (2010) Dr Martin Pall: Nutritional Updates on Complex Diseases
- (2010) Dr Jay Lombard: Functional Medicine Approach To Mental Health
- (2010) Antony Haynes: Effective Healthy Weightloss (Weightloss II)
- (2010) Dr David Brownstein: Thyroid Health and Iodine Therapy
- (2009) Michael Ash: Probiotics
- (2009) Nick Gonzalez: Enzyme Therapy of Cancer
- (2008) Patricia Kane: Detoxification and Essential Fatty Acids
- (2008) Mark Houston: Sirtuins, Cardiovascular Health & Anti-Aging
- (2007) Dr James Wilson: Adrenal Health & Fatigue
- (2007) Prof. Martin Pall: Explaining Unexplained Illnesses
Sunday 13th March 2016
In Functional Nutrition we often utilise the 5 R programme to support digestive health, restore and repair the gut barrier and tackle ongoing digestive imbalances. This practical cookery day will provide you with the resources you need to put this into action – discover the top foods to include and those to avoid, the importance of fermented foods and how to incorporate them in the diet. You will see a range of delicious recipes demonstrated to support gut healing and for lowering inflammation in the digestive tract and we will discuss different dietary approaches that may be beneficial for resolving ongoing gut symptomsClick for further information
- If ever there were a perfect name for a malady,...
Clinical Pearl – Solved: The False TOA/POA Controversy Surrounding Cat’s Claw by Stephen Harrod BuhnerAs a master herbalist, he considers herbs excep...
Dietary guidance normalises large intestinal endocrine cell densities in patients with irritable bowel syndromeA research paper in the European Journal Of Cli...
Setting the Record Straight: Pre-Eminent Scientist Garth Nicolson Addresses Misinformation Disseminated by Patricia Kane, PhD Regarding NTFactor® Lipid Replacement TherapyDear Integrative Medicine Practitioners and Cli...
- Would you pay £300 for a simple bottle of ferme...
Updates on your email
Don't miss out on our email updates