Clinical Education is a ‘Not for Profit’ organisation that brings a range of educational experiences to healthcare professionals. We also have a hard earned reputation as an independent deliverer of expert led Nutritional Education.
Clinical Education is also proud to represent the Institute for Functional Medicine in the UK and EU, by sponsoring and organising the IFM educational events to cater for practitioners and clinicians unable to attend seminars that are normally held in the USA.
Post Graduate Clinical Education
We recognise that there is an inevitable ‘tension’ between education and marketing, both real and perceived. To meet this as fairly as we can, we continue to evolve the following model to achieve the best educational outcome for the attending health care practitioners: we offer our international seminars as platforms for scientists and practitioners who have a comprehensive knowledge of nutritional medicine based on their research and or clinical experiences. These seminars attract CPD accreditation from the major regulatory bodies associated with Nutritional Therapy and may also be suitable for self certification with the Royal Colleges. When events are organised by Clinical Education in the USA we obtain the necessary CME credits for medical education and also allied health care professionals.
National seminars are presented using UK practitioners with expertise in areas of health management and where possible a solid familiarity with research. These are more focussed on the developing ideas in clinical practice and have a mix of case histories and science. These attract CPD credits from the British Association of Applied Nutritional Therapy (BANT) and other accrediting bodies.
What Can You Expect
International seminars presented by outstanding speakers from the world of nutritional medicine. Topics cover either established or brand new interventional strategies using nutrition as a key lifestyle modifier to optimise health. All our seminars are supported by professional materials: relevant documents, protocol summaries, product information and charts. All our events are recorded so you can benefit from them even if you cannot attend on the day.
Regional practitioner workshops providing an ideal environment in which to learn about how and why to use specific products for the enhancement of your patients health.
Latest and most relevant information from the world of nutritional medicine. News, Abstracts and Reviews are added on an ongoing basis in our resources section providing you with up to date opinion from leading scientists around the world.
The Clinical Education Team
Editor: Michael Ash BSc (Hons) DO. ND. F.Dip ION
- Registered and insured with the General Osteopathic Council & The British Naturopathic Association.
- Registered Medico Legal Expert in Osteopathy/Naturopathy
- Registered with the British Association of Applied Nutrition & Nutritional Therapy
- Registered with The Nutritional Therapy Council
- Registered with The Complementary & Natural Health Care Council
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine and an elected member of the RSM’s Food and Health Council
- Fellow of the Institute of Optimum Nutrition
Michael is a member of:
- The Society of Mucosal Immunology
- The American Academy of Science
- The New York Academy of Science
- The Psychoneuroimmunology Research Society
- The Institute for Functional Medicine
- British Society for Environmental Medicine
- The Institute of Directors
Resource Planning Manager: Claire Gardin BA (Hons)
Antony Haynes BA (Hons) Dip ION mBANT mCHNC
Web Designers: Katarzyna Stecko BSc (Hons), & Amy Rushton
IT: Lee Thomas